Monday, November 8, 2010

Tech Week.


We are teching the show, and have managed to do a full run-through with full costume, full makeup, orchestra and lights. It's coming together! I'm so excited to see the show in its full -- audience included. I cannot wait to actually open and get this show on the road!

This is me in my Gymslip costume. One of 6 costumes that I have. Isn't it a cute little get-up, isn't it? Ah, I'm having a blast. I'm just trying to conserve my energy and use it wisely. I've had a few people ask me if I'm doing okay, because I seem down....but quite the opposite. I suppose my normal state-of-being is a bit too focused at the moment, which is my norm! Gotta focus because, although this is incredibly fun, I know that this is my job. Responsibilities!



Argh. I'm a bit tired and restless....I should sleep before I complain about unnecessary shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment