Friday, September 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COKES!

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends in the entire world, COLLEEN CHANTHAVONE!

Waking up today, I wasn’t so sure what to expect of my day, but I decided to make the best of it. I woke up and wanted to go to the gym, but plans faltered and I ended up doing a lot of laundry and cleaning. I rehearsed with Lauren in North Park and got introduced to Patrick. I enjoy meeting new people, and then realized how crazy life is sometimes. Life can lead you to the funniest situations and the most bizarre places in life.

Afterwards, I took Carlito’s hip hop class, which was such a great feeling. It’s always amazing to dance again, but especially with Carlito. I just feel at home and so happy. So few things can do that to me nowadays. I definitely need to build my stamina up within the next week though. Lord, I was hella tired!

Lisa and I then bought a Tiramisu cupcake and surprised Cokes at her house for her birthday. A serenade, if you will. We lit her cupcake, and slowly hid amongst the greenery in her front yard. As she opened the door, Lisa put Jason Mraz on her phone and we danced to her front door as a special gift. HAHAH.

Afterwards, Lisa and I went to Tacos El Gordo for the best tacos in the world. Here are the various topics Lisa and I discussed:

Relationships
Vietnamese language
Tacos and their deliciousness
Foods that make us gag
Foods that we’ve gagged to in the past
Vietnam in the past
My brother

I’ve seen her literally every day this week. That’s not an exaggeration either. And when I don’t see her, there is usually a skype conversation or text or phone conversation. We’re crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment