Friday, June 19, 2009

Venti Insomnia with one shot of reality, please.


It is Friday, and I am awake. Did I mention that it is 6am, and I have been awake since forever? I closed Starbucks from 7 to 12:25am. I came home, watched TV, wrote Willie some letters, and suddenly realized that I leave for Florida in three days, and have not thought it through enough. I forgot that I might need a bathing suit, and all my toiletries. I kind of forgot that I will definitely need some reading books and oh, maybe a phone charger. I forgot that I needed to take out the trash and pay all my bills on time, and I kind of forgot that I needed a full suitcase packed, being that I'm driving home to San Diego in a couple of hours and won't be back up here until July 5th.

So...thus...concluding...me being awake at Breaking Dawn. (holla at the Twilight reference.)



I would love to start waking up a little earlier starting July5th. I love it when it's 5am to 6am, and there are few cars roaming, the air is fresh, and I feel alive. It's so much better than waking up at 1pm, when half the day is gone. I wish I was a morning person. I'm horrible at being one. I'm downright shitty at it. But I am committed to trying, like giving up soda. Slowly, but surely.



I am excited for my trip to Florida. Here is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken of Florida. It is the first place I remember where I never have seen so many trees in my life. They are beautiful out there. This driveway is directly adjacently left of my brothers house. That's not his truck ->
But I learned how to drive on this road when I was 13. My brother Spencer let me drive his truck down this road at 1 in the morning. I got to haul major ass down this road and search for deer. It was quite exhilarating at the time.

I cannot wait for my trip. It will be THE BOMB! I am hopeful for lots of quality time with my nieces and nephew, some quality time with my brothers, some reflection time with myself, and of course, a vacation cannot be complete without -- FAMILY DRAMAAAA. Live it, love it.

I'm starting to feel a little sleepy. I'm wondering if the whole "no sleep" is doing wonders on my body right now. It's probably fighting for energy before the battery runs low and I knock out into sheer unconsciousness. Did I mention prior how much I fucking love to sleep? That's right. I had to use a curse word to describe my love for the activity of sleep. It's just that good.

And with that, life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment