Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been too long since I've last blogged. My trip to Florida was great. I had a lot of quality time with my niece(s) and nephew. There was, as intended, family drama. Nothing too serious, of course. And I did manage to escape with bug bites the size of sand dollars/baseballs. Pictures shall be posted soon.

I've spent the last weeks back from Florida picking up where I left off. I registered for two summer online courses, hung out with old friends, started up voice lessons again, and work for about 30 hours per week. I also spent an entire two days redecorating my room. I mean like hardcore status. Thank you to those who helped, you know who you are.

I am partially-satisfied with my summer thus far. I have had great opportunities such as going to Florida, starting voice lessons, hanging out with chill people. I just need to squeeze in more hours at the beach because I haven't gone enough! I also can't wait to start and finish summer school because that burden of GE's will lessen and lessen.

Ouch, my head hurts.

So, on Tuesday, Lisa and I lined up at Irvine Spectrum @ 745pm for the Midnight Premiere of HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. The lines were so fucking long. LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG. And filled with wizards, freaks, adults, kids and trannies. The movie didn't begin until 20 minutes after when it was supposed to because of technical difficulties. I thought the movie audience was gonna have a fuckin' fit. but they remained peaceful. The movie itself was a great one. Best one by far. However, I left the theatres mind-boggled and disappointed because SO MUCH WAS CHANGED or rushed. I won't go into too much detail or I'll just get pissed. But yeah. I wish the director would've stuck to the book a little more. A lot more actually.

I wish I had more energy to put into this blog. But I don't. Until then.

LIB.

No comments:

Post a Comment