Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 3.

Yesterday I didn't make it to the gym, I can't lie.
I did jog for a bit, stretched, but I have to admit I should have gone to the gym, but didn't.
Allowed myself 5 minutes to feel guilty, and then told myself that the road to motivation, especially with fitness and self-esteem, can be a very long, dark, and tunnel-like path. So, it's okay.


Today, I had a small bowl of Lucky Charms, a glass of pineapple juice, and a banana.
Not to mention a double-shot from Starbucks.
Daily vitamins + Emergency.
About 7 cups of water and about 13-16 trips to the bathroom in which everytime, kept surprising me that I could pee so damn much.

My gym time:
I biked for 30 minutes and stretched for 5.

I started to feel lightheaded, and wasn't sure if it was because my body is yet warming back up and trying to re-train, or if I didn't eat enough. So I went back home. Hoping to muster up some more energy for round 2 at the gym today.


This is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment