Thursday, February 28, 2013

Start your morning with James Lipton!

Good morning.

I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Having fallen asleep at 11pm tonight. I only slept maybe a solid 4 hours. The rest of the night was spent thinking and hoping I would fall back asleep but didn't. But 11pm? Wonderment. I probably haven't done since freshman year of college. Nonetheless, craving a cup of coffee, and feeling a bit of everything. Anticipation, hunger, curiosity, restlessness, worry, crazy and a little bit of homesickness. That never goes away though.

Started off my 6am with a little bit of Inside the Actor's Studio with Drew Barrymore. She was delightful, and raw. Bubbly to be expected. She said a few things that resonated with me.



"Do not wait for someone to rescue you. Rescue yourself."



"Expose yourself. Bare yourself. And just. Start."





No comments:

Post a Comment