- Onions in my Smoke Shack Burger grilled perfectly -- and Black & White shake at my first time to Shake Shack in the park.
- Trying the "Pancakes and Syrup" flavored ice cream at Dylan's Candy Bar.
- Watching the most amazing animation in "Paranorman" and hearing a 10 year old girl laugh uncontrollably in almost every scene because she thought it was just so funny.
- Seeing, touching, and taking a picture next to one of the ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTERS of Home Alone from '92.
- Sharing a Cherry Coke (which wasn't very cherry) with one of the greatest guy friends I have.
- Touching base on the phone with 4 people I owe a lot to.
- Paying Rent.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Welcoming September with positivity.
at 5:47 AM