Monday, August 6, 2012

Megan says...

My niece Megan is one of the kindest, smartest, wittiest humans on this entire planet. Here are a few things she has blessed me with on this trip. She's 5, going on 30.

*farts on her dad*
"you got Meggy-fied".


My brother: "well....it depends."
Megan: "I don't know what depends means...but I'm going with it!!"

Megan: "Why do you live so far away?"
Me: "I have to try and find work in New York, Meggy."
Megan: "Like, doing your plays??Sounds like a dream in the making!"


Megan: "Is Ba Noi (Grandma) mad at you for your new piercing?"
Me: "No. She's okay with it."
Megan: "well...She's the main power in this house so I'm sure all she needs to do is find scissors and cut your ear off."


Megan: "Are you a grown up?"
Me: "Yes."
Megan: "Nah, you're a teenager."
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Megan: "Grown ups have BOOBS. Where are yours??!"
Me: ".........."


No comments:

Post a Comment