Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NEW YORK!

How The Grinch Stole Christmas:

So, the tour rehearsal period has began. I am settled in New York, and have been enjoying my experiences here. I ride the ferry to the subway everyday, which is normal to me now, not some spectacle. But the people I observe and the things that I see everyday are absolutely superb. Knitty fuckin' gritty ass people out here.

The rehearsals are long, but I am starting to get to know my cast a bit better. I am just so happy to be doing another show and getting back into a performance mood. I've missed really performing and things like...a music rehearsal and learning harmonies.

I have seen a few of my Fullerton peeps out here, like Luke, Garret, Ryan Nichols and Jill. Which makes life so pleasant when you have homies to turn to. Even to just grab coffee or dinner. :)

My week has just been long, but I am really enjoying being so active everyday. I have purpose, and I feel God calling out to me in different points of the day with random things, which I love too. My support system is beyond what I ever expected, and I'm in a very good place. Can I get an AMEN?

Well, I'm simply tired as fuck. Good NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment