Monday, August 30, 2010

The weekend went by fairly quickly. I spent the majority of it in Fullerton and in LA. Mai's funeral service was yesterday. It was a very nice service, and Mai looked beautiful, as always. There were many people there and the room was filled with love and appreciation. I have to say that after having a few conversations with some of my friends regarding death, it still makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't think I will ever comprehend the magnitude of death, nor do I want to try. For now, I guess just dealing with it is all that a person can do.

I'm back in LA now, for another week of work before I can come home to San Diego to visit my mom and back to Fullerton to visit the love of my life, Willie.

Until then, work day one out of four, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment