Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3 days.






That picture (top) is from my diary in the 6th fucking grade. I crossed it out and wrote "bad bad" because I hated how the title came out and wanted to come back to it and edit and redraw it later, hahahaha. Hella OCD even at 12. I wrote an entire novel just about how much I loved Harry Potter, and how much it changed my life.

10 years later, I'm 22, and still writing about how much it changed my life. Growing up with these books is probably one of the best things that I have experienced thus far in my short life span. In a few days, the last installment of the movies is coming out, which means an end of an epic adventure.


I have been to every midnight releasing of the books, every midnight premiere of the movies, and will always consider it to be my favorite book in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment