Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My mind is just dry heaving.

Fuck! I'm still awake. I have a tiny headache, and I can't find my retainers. I hate sleeping without my retainers. I have to work in 8 hours, I gotta get me some damn sleep. But I just finished watching the first episode of So You Think You Can Dance (season 8 already?!), and it was fucking spectacular. I can't believe how well these people can move, and extend, and ugh! THEN I watched two episodes of The Voice. Initially, when the show started, I thought the voices weren't that great, but now they're getting hella better.

Why am I blogging about reality tv? Did this have a point? Probably not. It makes me feel like I need to be out there NOW. All these dancers, 18, 19, 20 years old. Singers, 16, 17, 18, doin' big things. But I suppose we all have our own pace, our own path and destiny. And I'm fine with where my life is now. I gotta push myself a little more though. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment