Friday, June 10, 2011

A little under the weather.


Flexible, 1984.
Basquiat.


Grumble, grumble, grumble.


I've got a head cold, and feel homesick and lovesick and all that shit in between. And if I could vent for a second: I lost my ATM card the other day, so that sucked. I thought it as stolen, which I kinda didn't give a fuck about because good luck to whomever was trying to steal from my bank account BAHAH. But I called, and they said the teller at the bank forgot to return it to me, and they destroyed it because it wasn't claimed. (Smh.) So now I have to wait a week to get a new one. THEN! My petition for the parking ticket that I got a month ago didn't go through, and in fact doubled, so I had to pay that off. Which sucked. And my family is coming in next week, and there are two nieces and a nephew waiting for me to spoil them with presents and trips to Disneyland and the Zoo and Seaworld. Life, you dirty bitch. If I could chokeslam you for one minute.

I just can't wait until the day where there is not one financial worry in the world. Sure, there will be things to pay off and be responsible for, but I mean worry. My hard work just has to pay off.

On the brighter side, I am looking forward to having my family here. And definitely spending time with them and making my mom happy. Being around all my nieces and nephews with my brothers and sisters keeps her healthier and makes her the happiest she can be. Which is always a good thing. She will be turning 63 this year. Time sure does fly. I remember making my mom a birthday card when she turned 48. I drew a bouquet of flowers on some pink construction paper and made this tiny envelope on top of the card and put 48 cents in it. Hella symbolic, right? I was fuckin' Picasso back in the day.

Each year that goes by, I always remember how old I'm getting, but sometimes forget that the people around me are aging too. Maybe I purposefully push that out of my mind because my mom is the most important person in my life (next to Mr. Boo, of course.) But as I reach my early adulthood years, and thinking more about my life ahead of me, I have to remind myself that she's also getting older. And that I should cherish as much time that I possibly can, while she and I are able.

Keeping positive, I shall list things I am looking forward to:

- HARRY POTTERRRRRR!!!!! @$AFJDKLFA!!!!! Uh, definitely.
- My family visiting from Florida!!
- Visiting Andrew on his cruise sometime soon :DDD
- COMIC CON!!!!!
- Beach days.
- Auditions?
- Maybe a haircut. Lol.
- This season of SYTYCD. Bomb.

There. Daily reminders of the good shit.






No comments:

Post a Comment