Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back.

I'm back from my brief trip to Toronto. I had an amazing time. It was nice to just spend time with Andrew rather than in front of a computer screen. I got to spend time with Brian, also. Which made me feel happy, and a bit overwhelmed at the fact that my boyfriend and best friend from back home are in fact good friends through Disney. The city treated me well, although the humidity was a little crazy towards the end. I got to see the rehearsal space and run through's of all the Disney Dream shows, which were bomb. I only spent three days there though, which seemed to go by in seconds. Regardless, I had the best time ever. I am getting used to seeing the airport and saying the usual tearful goodbyes at terminals. I have a feeling it will be like this for quite some time. But I am more than okay with it. Maybe coming back to reality sucks, and I'd much rather be spending it at Disney World, but the investment and heart that goes into this, is going to be a million times as rewarding. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment