Tuesday, April 19, 2011

8 years ago.


I'm 14 in this picture. Took this at a hip-hop competition in San Diego.

I'm bored, and I decide to look at my old blogs from middle and high school, including Myspace. Remember that shit? Fuck.

So I found a bunch of survey's I used to take, and I decided to post the ones I did in middle school, and re-do them to see how much I've changed. It's actually quite entertaining.




This is dated October 12, 2003:
(I was 14.)

1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
-I drove

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
-I make them, but they usually dont stay.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nah

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No thank SNOOPY.

5. What countries did you visit?
None..

6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
a car

7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
july 4th 2003. just because.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
getting a 4.13

9. What was your biggest failure?
letting my friends down

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Umm just colds...

11. What was the best thing you bought?
hair straightner...=]

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
wtf...

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Ashleigh's

14. Where did most of your money go?
Madison and clothes

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Eric.

16. What songs will always remind you of 2003?
that liz phaire song and baby frickin boy

17. Compared to this time last year,
i. are you happier or sadder?
probably happier...
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer?
richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
be happy

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
procrastinating

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with family.

22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Yessirree

23. How many one night stands?
none

24. What were your favourite TV programmes?
Newlyweds, rich girls, QUEER EYE!

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
err.....i think

26. What was the best book you read?
Currently suffering through Lord of the flies

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Singing during the winter concert and going to Nutcracker

28. What did you want and got?
Pumas and jeans.

29. What did you want and not get?
belly button ring and lap top

30. What was (were) your favourite film(s) of this year?
bruce almighty bad boys II chicago

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
14 and I cried at home all alone. With no one in sight.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
getting braces

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
dunno

34. What kept you sane?
Eric, my friends, and my computer.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Christina Aguilera

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
None all stupid

37. Who did you miss?
right now? Judy cokes and eric

38. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn't really MEET anyone. Hmm...my new cheerleading coaches

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003
Dont take shit from people..

I was one angry, bitter, hormonal ass teenager. But it's fucking hilarious too. I don't remember some of those things or desires. And what the hell is Rich Girls TV Show? And a 4.13 GPA? Damn. I don't even remember taking this survey. Haha, it's so funny to see me in the past. I think that's why I enjoy blogging and journaling so much. I think I've kept a blog since I was at least 13, and they're floating around on the internet somewhere...


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment