Friday, March 18, 2011

Time is so hilarious.


FUCKING FINALLYYYYYYY!
I finally got around to cleaning my room. It's been far too long. Too bad I cleaned it a week late than I should have. It's okay though. I feel much better now that it's clean. I just have to get around to finishing up laundry before I set for my trip to New York. Funny how cleaning really calms me down. I had some weird anxiety that sprouted out of nowhere in the past hour, but I'm feeling much better now. I think?

Cleaning and organizing some clothes got me thinking about where I'm gonna be in about 9 days. I'm really excited for my trip. It's technically my ... 7th time back to New York? I've been there for Junior year spring break, Senior year spring break, might as well make my Super Senior spring break the final trip there before I decide on moving. AHHH MOVING! I'm sure it'll happen soon. I'm preparing myself for it. Like -- it's happening. I cannot back out!

But this trip will boost my confidence about it a little more. I'm just concerned about money, like always. But might as well try before it's too late, ya dig? I didn't feel like I was ready for it last year, and LA definitely worked out for me. Now, I'm feeling like New York will be the right thing for me in the time being.

Today was a weird day for me. It's St. Patrick's day, and I don't ever celebrate that. You tell me the last time you heard a Vietnamese person tryna celebrate.

And also, it's the 2 year mark of Emilio's death, and that's always really painful to reminisce. But my prayers are going out for Nico & Lon and their whole family. That day was absolutely awful, and I can only offer my own experiences and love for my boys.

I'm rambling now, because I have so many thoughts that need organizing, and thought maybe blogging would help, but it might've made things worse :/




No comments:

Post a Comment