Thursday, March 24, 2011

If you were falling, I would catch you.

Today, I met up with two very, very good friends of mine that I met on tour. We clicked right away, and I spent majority of my time hanging out with them. They were on this side of the country this week, and I couldn't NOT see them. They are definitely lifetime friends. Seth and Jenavene are only a year or two older than I am, and they are an established married couple.

I admire their relationship in so many ways.

I look at them, and hope that [future husband] and I can aspire to be like them. Whole and unified yet manage to continue their journey of life of individual artistry .... together. I love learning from them. I appreciate them. I see happiness and I see hope in them. Gives me an inch more hope than I had yesterday. Living proof of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment